CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Little Sunbeam

This Sunday, Kailee gave her first prayer in primary. She always says her own prayers at night and does a great job listing all of the things she is greatful for, but I was a little worried about her first public prayer, because in the past, whenever I would whisper to her what she should say, she would always whisper her prayers as well. So, in preparation for sunday, I tried to teach her by telling her "Mommy will whisper, but you say it loud." So then, she started yelling her prayers. At least they were now audible but I was little worried about the effect it would have on everyone's ears when we add the microphone. Of course all of my worrying was unnecessary and she chose a great time to give her first normal volume prayer. I was so proud of my little sunbeam!

0 comments: