CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!



Thought I'd put up a few Easter pics for all of our family to be included in our Easter celebrations. Kailee enjoyed decorating her traditional Easter Bunny Cake (Beau's family did this every Easter while he ws growing up - so we've adopted it as our own family tradition). The licorice was for Kailee to make whiskers but the ended up making the bunny look a litte scary if you ask me (more like a Halloween cake). And of course we had to color our eggs. Kailee quickly put an egg in each color and then spent the next 10 minutes continuously checking one after another without even looking up, seriously, she must have checked each egg about 15 times. Ava has been teething and so sick through most of the festivities but she was able to at least enjoy going through her first easter basket. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!





1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love her rabbit cake - I had to blow it up so that I could see the wonderful work of the whiskers! Way to go Kailee!