CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Egg Hunt



My Mom was just out visiting this past week. We had a lot of fun and Kailee was so excited to spend time with Grandma. It's hard living so far away and Kailee is already asking for Grandma to come back. Luckily, the day after she left (which is usually the most difficult) we had a fun Easter egg hunt to help Kailee get her mind off of not having Grandma here. It rained a ton the previous day and being the wonderful mom that I am, I let Kailee wear her crocks so by the end of the 10 minute hunt, her socks were soaked and muddy. But she didn't seem to mind (especially since there was candy involved)!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Um......................I think that I see more than 10 eggs in her basket!!!
How fun, sounds like you guys had a great week with your Mom and the Easter Bunny - love the muddy socks!