CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Penny


Just a little recap on the past few monts for our family for all of you who I have been out of touch with. We moved in August to Pennsylvania (or "Penny" as nerdy pilots apparently call it). Beau was accepted into a Nurse Anesthesia masters program out here which will last another 2 years. We are 1/5 of the way done but who's counting.
We were sad to move so far away from family and our wonderful friends in Eagle Mountain, UT, but hopefully it will be worth the sacrifice. Pennsylvania has pretty leaves in the fall, and that's about it (unless you're obsessed with the steelers like 98% of the population here).
We are in a townhome in Greensburg, about 25 miles south of Pittsburgh. There are some fun things to do in Pittsburgh. We have memberships to the zoo and childrens museum, and there's good shopping (which would be cool if we weren't living on student loans). However, because the roads are so screwey here, it takes about an hour to get there.
Being as spoiled as I am, I also miss our little house in Eagle Mountian, and things such as an ice maker, a yard, a garage big enough to open your car doors, ect. But enough complaining for one day! Just know that we wish we were back home!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah, we can comment!
Love the new blog - MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!
I think that it kind of makes me miss you more, though.
Love ya!

Celeste said...

SWEET!! I can comment...YIPPEE!!! Hey, you never asked me what I wanted for Christmas!! Just kidding. But if you had, I think this would have been the best gift you could give from such a distance :)

Rheanna said...

Awesome! I love seeing your life in PA. We miss you guys so much!!!!!