CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

First timer!

Ok so this is my first blog ever. I've been feeling guilty ever since my friend Ashley told me that my blog page was all she wanted from me for Christmas. So being the great friend that I am, two months later, here it is! So if my page looks a lot like Ashley's, you know why. I figured it will also be a good way too keep family updated while we are here in PA.
I'm not as great as a writer as you all with your cute blog sites, so don't expect much but I'll try to keep it updated! Since I finished reading the Twilight series for the third time and pretty much have them memorized (thanks alot Ashley and Celeste) I thouhgt I better find something to fill my free time. Since I'm not big on cleaning house, I'll use Kailee and Ava's nap times for more constructive activities like blogging (until I get another book to be addicted to - any suggestions?)

0 comments: