CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

First Haircut! (Finally)


Yes, I know I should have done this like a year ago. Kailee has been needing a trim for a while but I was sure she would never sit long enough for me, or anyone else for that matter, to do it. (Yes, I did it. We're poor.) Anyways, she lit up when we told her she had pretty new hair. If only I could take a compliment that easily. I'm sure its not that great of a haircut (sorry if it hurts you to look at, Burke) but I think it atleast looks better than it did before I cut it, and thats something right?

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Hannah didn't have her first trim/haircut until a couple days before Kindergarten, so don't feel bad about your timing. I think you did a great job!

Ashley said...

I think that it looks great!
She looks just like Beau in the one pic - so cute!