CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Beau vs. Edward

Okay, so I got someone else hooked on “Twilight.” My best friend from high school, Diana, who just got married in November, is just as smitten with Edward as the rest of us. Her poor husband is feeling a little jealous just like mine did so I thought I’d publish this little list I’ve been composing. I know it appears I have a little too much time on my hands.


Top Ten Reasons Why My Husband is Better Than Edward Cullen

10. He’s not pale white (ok so he’s not exactly tan either, but he could be if he wanted to)
9. He doesn’t have gray circles under his eyes (at least when he’s not in school)
8. He can appreciate my good cooking.
7. He never thinks I stink after hanging out with my friends.
6. I can warm my feet on him at night.
5. He doesn’t have to be careful when kissing me (no razor sharp teeth, or venom)
4. He can give me children, and be a wonderful daddy!
3. I don’t THINK he’s ever thought about killing me.
2. He doesn’t have to turn me into a vampire for me to be able to spend eternity with him.
1. HE’S REAL!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You forgot to mention that Beau is just plain 'AWESOME'!

Celeste said...

LOVE IT!! You made me laugh. I better not show Greg this or he'll wonder why I haven't posted something similar about him. I have a friend who said that she might invest in making "I hate Edward" T-shirts. I may have to buy Greg one of those just so he can express his point of view. I'll have to make sure he wears his T-shirt on the same day I wear my "I love Edward Cullen" fanclub T-shirt :)

Rheanna said...

I agree, the real thing is so much better!

HalnJess said...

This is hilarious! Love the comparisons! Although, it would be nice to want to breathe in the "sweet breath" in the mornings...