CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Our third little princess!

Yep, that's right, we just found out that we are having another little girl! We are so excited! Kailee and Ava are best buddies and Kailee's excited to have another little sister to play with. Daddy's little girls have him so wrapped him around thier fingers I don't think he minds not having a boy. And with us being so poor and all, we can just put all our girly clothes into their third rotation!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats on the little "GIRL". I can't wait until Heavenly Father says it's time for me to add to my list of kids. And hopefully (crossing my fingers) it'll be a little girl :)

Rheanna said...

YIPEE for another girl!

HalnJess said...

CONGRATS!!! You guys have the cutest darn girls! I hope you're feeling well.

Turners said...

Congrats!!! I just love little girls! (I think I have seen you like 5 times since you posted this - I can't believe that you haven't said something!) How great that you can use all the stuff you already have - speaking of which, I need to bring you back your swing!