CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Movie of the Year!

Ok so, I know I'm a dork but YAY! Here's the latest Twilight trailer that they are going to start showing in the theatre. It's about time! I swear I haven't even been on the website for the past month or so... I just got lucky when I checked today and found it. And I guess they are just assuming everyone's read the book and knows the whole story cuz they dont leave much out of the preview. Looks pretty good though I'm sure I'll be sitting in the theatre with a hundred or so swooning teenage girls! I may not notice though cuz I'll probably be just as bad! Haha

http://www.twilightthemovie.com/ecard_widget/

And speaking of favorites.... I know most of my friends' kids are older than mine but some of the younger ones may like this phonics website.

http://www.starfall.com/n/level-k/index/load.htm?f

It is Kailee's favorite activity now. She learned to use the compute mouse her first day of playing so now she wants to get on the computer almost every day. I can't complain though cuz she's already learned most of the letters.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

So, I have tickets to go to a "Twilight Prom" party that they are doing on the 20th and they are trying desparately to get permission to show the movie on the 20th so that we don't have to wait until midnight!! I'm so excited!! :) I really hope that the movie is as wonderful as I think it should be because I'm still no where close to being convinced about the person they chose as being Edward. Keep your fingers crossed :)

doug said...

It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! Your girls are sooo adorable. My opinion is that if your good at something, you might as well go with it. Our thing is definately boys. I don't think I'd now what to do with a girl. Doug Boehme.

PS While in pharmacy school I shadowed an anesthetist for a while. I think it is one of the coolest jobs :p