CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My New Pet Peeve

Ok fortunately I can blog about this since none of the wonderful people that read my blog are guilty.......

Why is it that 90% of the people I tell that I am having another girl act sorry for me!? Even complete stranges respond with "Awww....were you trying for a boy?" No! I was trying for another baby! I'm thrilled I'm having another girl. They have obviously not met my other two daughters because they are the best children in the world and I feel fortunate to be blessed enough to have another one (although I'm sure every mother feels the same way). I've even been told that since we are living our lives right, we will eventually be blessed with a boy! Like a girl is not a blessing!? AAArrrgggg!! So, FYI we are both thrilled to be having another daughter and if we decide to have another baby in the future it is not because we are trying for a boy but because we would like to add another wonderful spirit to our family! Ok, I feel better.

0 comments: