CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Little Preschooler

Yesterday was Kailee’s first day of Preschool! Does she look excited at all? I was up all night stressing that I would forget to take her or that she would be difficult when I dropped her off. I even had my old nightmares that I had when I was in school (being late for class, forgetting a paper, etc.) Of course everything went great, except for me missing her. Is it pathetic that it made me sad that she didn’t seem sad at all when I dropped her off? How in the world am I ever going to deal with it when she starts all-day school let alone high school or college?

3 comments:

Turners said...

I totally agree - it is an exciting/happy day, yet last year when Cozette started, I cried and cried!

Celeste said...

How exciting! She's growing up way too fast!

HalnJess said...

She looks SO excited!! How precious?! I loved seeing you last week - you looked fantastic! I miss you! I MISS YOU!!!!