CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

264 PAGES OF PURE EDWARD!!

For those of you who don’t already know, I have some bad news and some good news. Stephenie Meyer has been working on “Midnight Sun” (Edward’s version of Twilight). Some recently got a hold of a copy and posted it on the web. JERKS! She is so upset that she stopped working on it indefinately. However, the good news is she posted her incomplete, uneditied copy for her fans! So far, the part I’ve read is awesome. How could it not be? It’s Edward!
Here’s the link from her website:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft2.pdf

2 comments:

Turners said...

Thanks for keeping me updated! I read it yesterday and of course loved it and wished for more - what a bummer she is not going to do anything more...maybe she will change her mind - ya right! Wishful thinking...

Celeste said...

Ok so I am thinking that i am somewhat upset with Stephenie because I feel like she is punishing us, for something we had no part of. I think she's pouting and that she just needs to get over it and finish the book for those who count...HER FANS!!! I haven't read it yet but I will shortly. I just don't like to read off the computer. It's just not the same. I'll let you know what I think but I'm sure I will love it because, of course, it's Edward for heavens sake :)