CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nice Weather!


Can I just say how much I LOVE nice weather! I am such a whimp in the winter, and even in the summer when it gets too hot (unless I'm swimming). But, the past week or so here has been perfect in the 70's. We've been going on walks, and to all different parks around ther area. Yesterday we went to one called Twin Lakes that was almost like a small national park it was so nice. Since I have a neighbor that grew up out here, she gives me the scoop on all hte best places to go. We have been loving the fresh air. I am even in a better mood when I'm in the house if I can have my windows open. Ava loved the swings at the park and kept hanging her toung out so she could lap up the air like a dog with it's head out the window. And Kailee had a ball pushing her sister. I am just so excited for the warmer weather and all of the fun free things that can be done in the summer!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so sure! We woke up to SNOW again this morning!!
Glad to see that you are out enjoying the beautiful weather while I am stuck inside - this weekend is supposed to be nice, we'll see!?!?!

Rheanna said...

I'm SO jealous!!!!! Being outside and warm looks like great fun :o)

Celeste said...

OK, so I say that NO ONE posts anything about the "70's" until ALL the states within the United States are in or above the 70's cuz it's just not fair for those of us who are still freezing to death!!! Plus, the name "United States" says we need to be united and so until we are united in our temperature then let's not talk about it :)

No really, I'm just way jealous. It makes me want to move back to Houston :(