CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fat Check

If you want to know a good way to get a big fat tax return, just try what we did. Work almost the whole year, quit your job and go back to school, and throw in an extra child. I think we just found an awesome benefit to being poor. I know we should have probably saved all of our tax return to …oh, I don’t know…live off of for the next few months. But where is the fun in that? Heck, we’ve already got the student loans so we might as well use ‘em right? So, I thought I’d show off our state tax return. I’ll try to save the Federal for something boring like food and rent. After 6 years, I finally demoted our mismatched Ikea table and chairs to patio furniture. This one should last us a while because it has a big leaf and 4 more chairs (we just can't fit them in our current tiny kitchen/dining room.
And here’s my new treadmill I’ve been trying to whip myself into shape with. Latest running update: I’m up to 3 miles now! Still not loving it but at least I can breathe now!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I am SO jealous - I love that table and chairs! And to top it off, a treadmill that actually works!