CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Summer Already!


I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. It’s getting to be a busy summer. My Mom was out for a week, which was awesome! Kailee misses her grandmas and grandpas so much out here it’s nice she comes to visit so often! It has also been getting very hot and humid here so we have had a lot of swimming days. And this past week had been crazy with buying a new car and all. So I will now try to get back to my regular blogging. I updated my recipe too!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

your girls are adorable! Melissa Naccarato gave me her blog and from there I found the blogs of a bunch of people from the old ward. It was so much fun to see what you are all up to. My blog is wengreenfam.blogspot.com Its messed up right now but my friend is helping me fix it next week. Keep in touch!