CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Monthly Recipe

I've made pretty good friends with one of my neighbors out here and we have started a little recipe sharing. Her husband loves to cook (but doesn't bake much) so when I started bringing them cookies and such, he would bring me over part of whatever gourmet dinner he was preparing that evening. It's been pretty fun to show off our favorite recipees to each other. Beau and Brittney don't mind the yummy food either. Anyways, it gave me the idea to put some of my fave recipes on my blog so I'll put one on every month or so over on the right side of my blog. Let me know if you try any and Enjoy! Just to clarify, these are not MY recipees (I'm not that creative). Just favorite ones that I have found and tweeked a little.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Yummy! I can't wait to try them out!! And just to let you know, I am reading the Host again and I do think it's better the second time around. We'll see if the ending is anymore irritating :)